[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] passenger list of Germans from Russia

Sandy Burke sburke091 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 20 14:08:42 PST 2010

I am making a genealogy trip this summer to the Ukraine (Vohlynia), the
Czech Republic, Poland and Germany to research my two German Grandmothers
from Russia.  I know where I need to go but:  I don't know where to stay,
how to travel from country to country, or how to hire translators or tour
guides.  I have been awarded a grant-just found out today, so this is for
sure.  I plan to go to Benton Harbor to do some of my research.  I am more
than willing to do research for others in exchange for helping me.