[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ernst Kirschner

Don Kronenberger sdkron at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 14:21:46 PST 2010

This message is for Diethard Kolewe.  I have attempted to send him a personal e-mail but the message continually bounces.  Diethard asked for information on Ernst Kirschner born 1843.  I found Ernst Ludwik Kirschner born 1843 in Maszewo, Plock.  His father was given as Jerzy Kirschner and mother was Karoline Goetz.  Witnesses were Ernst Rosenthal and Ludwik Zimmermann.  Also named in the entry is Ewa Haeft Rosenthal.  Diethard, I hope this is helpful. Don Kronenberger