[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] adoptions (was: Red Cross in Germany)

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Mon Jan 4 11:53:48 PST 2010

Rose,
The German Red Cross was very helpful 7 years ago when I inquired about my
Brandt family who became refugees in Germany in 1945.  They had lived
previously in Polish Volhynia and were resettled to the Warthegau in 1940.
I wrote in English with all the information I had including the EWZ
documents.

I wrote to
    Deutsches Rotes Kreuz
    Suchdienst