[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Family BRACHMANN from Dombrowa and Romanow / Volhynia

Greg Mason gmason001 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 5 18:59:04 PST 2010

Joe and others on the list:  I used this technique that Joe describes some years ago to locate my wife's second cousin.  I sent 26 letters to people with the same surname listed in the Deutsche Post directory for a particular town.  Within three weeks we received a letter from the cousin (who now has a married surname, different from the names to whom we sent the letters) and the contact has since developed into a wonderful friendship between my wife and her cousin.  So, even though it may seam like a stretch, its worth a shot.  Greg Mason