[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Radke

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Tue Jan 5 21:19:23 PST 2010

It would help if you know more dates and villages.   Radke is not  a very
uncommon name,  there are 1,618 with that surname in the SGGEE data  base.

I.E.  There was a Wilhelmina Radke that was listed as 'family' in  1902 at
the Lipno church during confirmation of Matylda Krampitz, b:  1887..   That
I'm interested in.

Bob Krampetz,
searching for: Krampic, Krampitz,  Barany, kr Lipno area   1850-1945
                      Eggert, Egert, Elgert, Ilgert,  Turza Wilcza, kr
Lipno area  1850-1945

In a message dated 1/5/2010 1:58:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,