[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Place Name Urichwost

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Fri Jan 8 06:13:09 PST 2010

    My sincere thank you to all that responded to my request of assistance regarding the place name Urichwost. Not only was my question solved, but I also learned that a little more diligent research on my part would have been in order.  8>)

    I am a charter member of SGGEE and a very early subscriber to our Listserve, nevertheless I am still amazed and impressed at the knowledge evident and the willingness of fellow members of both to go "the extra mile" in providing solutions to questions throughout these past 12 years.

    Again, thank you,
John Marsch