[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Migration through England

Brandt Gibson ironhide781 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:31:54 PST 2010

Hi all,

I'm looking for some help in tracing the emigration route of my ancestors, Samuel and Pauline (Rosen) Joseph and their kids. They arrived in Montreal, Quebec on October 5, 1910 on the S.S. Tunisian, which left Liverpool, England a week or so before. I don't know when or how they got to England, and would appreciate any help anyone could offer on researching this. The only clues I have as to where they originated in Russia are in the Canadian border crossing records. In them, Sam stated he was from Olanuwka/Ulanowka or Zitomar (depending on the record).

Thanks!

Brandt Gibson

Fife, WA