[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Emigration Through England

Allyn Brosz zsorba99 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 09:46:57 PST 2010

> The Merseyside Maritime Museum in Liverpool is an excellent resource for
> information on travel to and from that port. You can access their web site
> at http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/maritime/about.asp

Also, if your ancestors came through Hamburg, the Ballinstadt museum has
important information. Here's the German-language web site:
http://www.ballinstadt.de/Erlebnismuseum.html They used to have an
English-language version of these pages, but I can't find the link right
now.

Bremen also has an excellent site, the German Emigration Center:
http://www.dah-bremerhaven.de/english/hauptseite_e.html

Best Wishes
Allyn