[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kaminski and Sebroski from Rypin

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Sun Jan 17 14:17:06 PST 2010

Hal,
I'm doing the Rypin/Michalki extractions for SGGEE and I do have a lot of
Kaminskis in my database.  However, before these extractions can help you,
you have to have these lines back to 1865 or earlier unless someone has
submitted their GEDCOM with later information or you go through the Polish
or EZAB Archives to obtain your information.  Please contact me off-line for
more discussion.  I will be travelling for the next few days but I will see
how I can help you after that.

Earl

Message: 2