[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Renovation of Osowka by Sierpc EV. Cemetery

Linda Marks Pauling lmpauling at utech.net
Mon Jan 18 10:16:40 PST 2010

I invite you to the page www.osowka.republika.pl - on the site are new updates, and translations into German and English! You are welcome!
Greetings!
Tomasz

For those of you who are interested in the village of Osowka by Sierpc, I share this invitation from Tomasz, the high school student in Sierpc, who has this last year spearheaded the renovation of the Evangelical cemetery there. Tomasz has updated this site and it is now possible to read it in English and German as well as Polish. There are many wonderful pictures as well as a history of the village and the cemetery, and I think you will be amazed at what these students have so lovingly done!

He is now planning for the renovation of the Evangelical cemeteries in Bialasy and Czartownia. If any of you have information about residents of these villages or pictures you can share with Tomasz, I know he would be grateful.
THANK YOU, TOMASZ and FRIENDS!

Linda Marks Pauling