[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German Bureau of Aryan Records

Nelson Itterman colnels at telus.net
Tue Jan 26 15:26:34 PST 2010

Hello Don & Paul:
If you go to the Odessa site you will find: Daughter Emelie born 02 1872 in
Grunthal to Gottfriel Schmuland and Justine Pischle - also Heinrich
Stebner's marriage to Julianne Schnneland - 25 Jan 1882. I think that should
probably be Schmuland.
In addition to the St. Petersburg files you could look at the War Records.
Nelson