[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location

my_ancestors my_ancestors at telus.net
Thu Jan 28 19:21:06 PST 2010

I have a census document from 1880 I obtained from the Zhitomir archives,
that provides some information about Christof Johann Tiede.

Opposite his name, there is the entry as follows.

"In the Petrokvskaya Gubernia Grezinskogo Uyezda of gl... Mrog according to
leave service evidence from the 7th of May 1880 #4264".

I believe this tells of his origin prior to coming to Volhynia in 1880. In
other documents the location is referred to as the "Polish Kingdom" Would
you have any information about this location?

Thanks

Dwayne

http://sites.google.com/site/dmtfamilyhistory/