[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] St. Pete Images on Pilot Site have been moved

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 31 09:47:36 PST 2010

Some folks may be having trouble finding these records at the Family
Search pilot site.  That is because there were previously misfiled under
"Asia",  which is an incorrect geographical designation.  Western Russia
is fully in Europe.

So - they can now be found where they should be under Europe.

Our own St. Pete Search Pages will continue to carry the incorrect
designation for a few weeks as we are doing a major descriptive update.
The link to the site is still accurate.

--
Jerry Frank
SGGEE Webmaster