[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Stumpp village reports in captured German records

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 31 09:56:40 PST 2010

These records were indeed from the captured German records held at US
Archives.  They were buried deep within a whole bunch of other stuff so
the Archives may not be able to identify a specific request to see them.

Dale Wahl (deceased) purchased a copy of the microfilm which we borrowed
to extract the info.  His materials are now in the library of the
Germans from Russia Heritage Society in Bismarck, ND
http://www.grhs.org .  I know that he had a bunch of these films which
he tagged with descriptive indexes.  Only one that I am aware of had
Volhynian materials.  They may be able to help you identify the exact
film number.

I believe that I photocopied all Volhynia related materials from this
film and that should be in our SGGEE Library.  I may not have but I
should have also photocopied the relevant title page for the film so
Howard Krushel might be able to help with that as well.

Jerry Frank
Calgary, AB