[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Hoffman/Kaidennak

Josephine Herndler joretired at telus.net
Sun Jan 31 13:40:12 PST 2010

My gr. grandfather Traugott Hoffman was born 17 April 1854 in Przybyszow, Noworadomsk, Piotrkow, parish of Kobiele wieikic in Poland.  At age 14 he went with his family to Volyynia where he married Karoline Kaidannek.  Where would I write to find the parents of Traugott and the marriage of Traugott and Karoline?  In 1899 he was with his family in Manitoba. He later farmed in Libau Manitoba. To date I cannot find either on the St. Petersburg records or any databases I have looked at.   Thanks for any helo anyone can give me, Josephine Herndler