[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Browsing St. Petersburg films on Family Search Record Search

karlann at juno.com karlann at juno.com
Thu Jul 1 13:41:43 PDT 2010

I have noticed that the St. Petersburg films are no longer listed on the Family Search Record Search Pilot website. I cannot find them listed under either Europe or Asia. I checked the library catalog, which now has a red-letter link to the Record Search, but the link does not appear to work,either. I have written the website to inquire, but wonder if others have had trouble like this or if this is simply a temporary glitch of some kind.
Karla Walters