[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Browsing St. Petersburg films on FamilySearch Record Search

a.m. munchau at telusplanet.net
Thu Jul 1 15:02:33 PDT 2010

They are now included under Russia with 3 headings:

       Russia Births and Baptisms, 1755 -1917
       Russia Deaths and Burials, 1815 - 1917
       Russia  Marriages, 1793 - 1919

If you click on 'About this Collection' on the next page, it will give you a
table of where these records came from, and most of them are from St
Petersburg.

Arnold