[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Browsing St. Petersburg films onFamilySearch Record Search

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 1 15:23:38 PDT 2010

Actually, I did a search for a particular surname earlier today in the birth section.  All that came up were births from 1755 in Russia.
I suspect they may be in the process of transferring records from one database to another so it may be some time before everything will be displayed.  I'm guessing only the records from Russia, as shown on the list, have been transferred so far.

Here is the link in case someone is looking for it https://wiki.familysearch.org/en/Russia_Vital_Records_Index_(FamilySearch_Historical_Records)

Rose Ingram