[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] StPete records

marlo marlo50 at bex.net
Sat Jul 3 06:46:42 PDT 2010

BlankI have been reading about the St Pete records and not being able to access them as we used to or at least that is what I take from the messages.  The new way to
go thro them is not to my liking and I have always advocated that change is not
always good.
The address for the original St Pete records that we used to browse thro is:
www.odessa3.org/collections/stpete/volhynia/.
It still works for me and that is how I was able to find my husbands maternal
family members who were born in Volhynia.  It only goes to 1885 but that is
much better than nothing.
Hope this is what some of you wanted.  If not, I erred.
Margaret