[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Strohschein

Cathy Walters walters.cathy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 11:20:35 PDT 2010

Would one define hair as brassy straw to strawberry blonde-think I just found my family ! From Wuerttemberg to West Prussia & Netze,1786 ! Strohscheiin=/Rossin poss other spelling Rohsin ! Can anyone tell me where,Ruhden,Ostutkower Rigge,Annendorff are? I've tried finding on 1799 map at:  http://www.schwertfamily.net/maps_west_prussia.htm  & found info from:http://www.kentopf.com/diverses/  Ok please don't burt my bubble just yet-feel like walking on clouds  9  ! Look out Michael Strohschein-think I have a good bundle of straw to fallow !Cathy in Elgin,MN-on Cloud 9 !!! Yeppy !

  ALWAYS A ROSE