[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] 2010 SGGEE Convention in Edmonton

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 10 02:55:38 PDT 2010

A reminder that the Society for German Genealogy in Eastern Europe will be holding its annual convention this year at the Delta Edmonton South hotel in Edmonton, Alberta on August 13, 14, and 15.  Although weekend and single day passes will be available at the door, we encourage you to register early to receive an early registration reduced price.  Please see www.sggee.org under "Convention" for more details and a registration form.

Please tell your friends about the convention.  You can help advertise this event by placing a poster in your church or anywhere else you think might attract interest.  A printable poster may be downloaded from the SGGEE website under "Convention", "poster".

We look forward to seeing you there.

Best Regards,
SGGEE Convention Comittee

PRESS RELEASE
SGGEE 2010 Conference:
"Researching Our German Heritage in Eastern Europe"
Dates: August 13, 14 and 15, 2010
Location: Delta Edmonton South Hotel, Edmonton AB, Canada
SGGEE, The Society for German Genealogy in Eastern Europe, will hold a genealogy conference focusing on "Researching Our German Heritage in Eastern Europe" on Friday, August 13, Saturday, August 14, and Sunday, August 15, 2010.
The Conference will include presentations from leading experts in the fields of Central and Eastern European Genealogy, and cover Germans in Russian Poland, Prussia, Volhynia, and Ukraine. Saturday evening features a German Banquet with keynote speaker.
The on site Research Room, SGGEE Library and Research Area will be open all day and during the evening, with internet access to our exclusive databases, gazetteers and maps. Feature displays will include Kashubian heritage and model buildings of Germans who settled at Bruderheim. Genealogy consultants will be on site. Bring your research questions and family information. Browse the tables and look at maps and reference materials. Join Us!!!
Registration Information Available At: www.sggee.org.