[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Village of Damerhorst

marlo marlo50 at bex.net
Fri Jul 16 18:07:12 PDT 2010

BlankI wonder if someone could help me with the village listed above.  It is listed on
the Hamburger Passenger List for Heinr Lohroff as place of residence, Damerhorst, Pommern.  He departed 1882 on ship Bohemia.  I have tried to
find it but no luck.  Could it perhaps be a Kreis instead of a village?
In ShtetlSeeker I found a Starchenkove now in Ukraine, says it is 366 miles
SE of Kyyiv which I assume must be Kiev?
Does anyone have any other suggestions?
Thank you.
Margaret Loroff