[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] ADAM family in Alt Alexandrowka, Volhynia

Edie Adam edieadam at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 10:14:59 PDT 2010

Hello list: I have been corresponding with a Waldemar Adam to see if there
might be some connection between his Adam family and mine. There may be
further back in time but so far, not. However, perhaps others on the list
may see familiar names and be willing to contact Waldemar directly at
wadam at chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de. (He does write in English.)

This is what I've found about his Adam family searching the EWZ and St Pete
records. How accurate it is, I can't know. Other than Adam, the family names
appear to include Leder and Drachenberg.

 *Current Generation*
• Adam, Maja, born 28-Dec-1933 in Alt Alexandrowka
• Adam, Waldemar, born 27-Jul-1937 in Alt Alexandrowka

*Parents*
• Adam, Ella (Leder), born 17-May-1913 in Alt Alexandrowka
• Adam, Traugott, 19-Mar-1913 in Alt Alexandrowka

*Adam grandparents*
• Adam, Gustav, born 28 May 1887 in Liski
• Adam, Alwine (Drachenberg), born 16 Feb 1889 in Dubowez

*Adam great-grandparents*
• Adam, Juliane born 1867 in Liski
• Husband unknown

*Adam great-great-grandparents*