[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] O-T Kirschen-Suppe Recipe

F&RM Haddad farose at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 19:15:17 PDT 2010

It's cherry season, and I'm hungry for Kirschen Suppe
like my grandmother used to make. I've tried in the past, but the milk
always curdles. It was made with milk, and had the neatest dumplings - she
put some flour in her hand, broke an egg into it, stirred it around until
the 2 were combined, and then put them by small teaspoonfuls into the
cooking soup. My mouth waters just thinking about it, even in this heat.
Does anyone have the recipe? Feel free to contact me privately about it.
Many thanx -
Rose-Marie