[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Linke / Frantz / Krueger

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Wed Jun 2 11:55:14 PDT 2010

Chris,

We have a number of records linked to Korzeniew, and of those records
there are some Linke and Franz records (there is actually a Johann
Friedrich Linke (born Lichenek) married to an Eva Franz (of Korzeniew)
sometime before 1826, and they have Johann Ludwig (1826), Johann Martin
(1835, and Johann Friedrich (1840))  .   It does not appear that we have
the exact records you seek, but rather relatives of those you seek.   I
cannot say for sure if we can help you, but you might consider joining
SGGEE for a year and submit your data so we can determine if we have any
records related to you or not.

Gary Warner
SGGEE Databases Manager