[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Paul Hiller, Marriage 1799

Dietmar Hiller dhiller1 at gmx.de
Fri Jun 4 12:22:22 PDT 2010

Here is the transcript of that marriage record - many thanks to the
sender.
It contains the original text alternating with a German translation:

        7. Przewoz Mały

        Anno 1799 ij(?) 17.9bris Ego Sb.(?) Borystawski(?) Rector(?) (?)
        (Im) Jahr 1799 den 17.9. Ich Sb. Borystawski Pfarrer (?)

        Paro: Połaiewiensi's denuntiationibus preamissis tribus
        continuis diebus
        Gemeinde: Połajewo melde (an) vorausgegangenen drei
        aufeinanderfolgenden Fest-

        Festrivis, quarum prima, die secunda, die tertia, die inter
        missa(e) Parochialis
        -Tagen (Sonntage), welcher erster, Tag zweiter, Tag dritter, Tag
        während (der) feierlichen Sonntags-

        Sol(l)emnia habita est, Nulloque legitimo impedimento detecto,
        conjunxi
        Messe gehalten wurde, kein legitimes Hindernis aufgedeckt,
        geschlossen

        Matrimonio, Personas acatholicus seiliat(?)Paulum Hyler iuvenem
        Kat-
        Ehe, Person unkatholisch (seiliat?) Paul Hyler Jüngling Kat-

        tharinam Rosentretter Virginem Presentib(us) testib(us)
        Christophera(?) Nowak
        tharina Rosentretter Jungfrau anwesende Zeugen Christoph Nowak

        et Bartholomeo Ganas cum aliis quam plurimis de Przewoz Mały.
        und Bartholomeus Ganas mit vielen anderen aus Przewoz Mały.

Unfortunately it does not give any hint about the origins of this
couple. My guess is that they were immigrants from south-west Germany
after the 2nd division of Poland.

I am not sure if the date (17-September) is correct, because the next
entries have dates before that (July), but the reading is clear "9".

There is also a couple with the same name in familysearch but different
birth and marriage dates:
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/search/IGI/individual_record.asp?recid=100463247124

The location Grabie Niemiecki could also fit, so maybe I am hunting the
wrong couple?

Any ideas are welcome.

   Dietmar