[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Trip to Poland

Sandy Burke sburke091 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 9 18:06:41 PDT 2010

My sister and I will be traveling to the Ukraine, Czech Republic, and Poland to visit areas where our ancestors lived.  We are also interested in doing research in Poland.  I am interested in finding someone to help me with research either before our trip or during our trip.  I also need to hire someone to be an interpreter and tour guide to take us to these places.  We will fly into Warsaw sometime after July 24, 2010.  If anyone can give me a contact person or recommend a company, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sandy Burke