[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Trip to Poland

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 21:20:45 PDT 2010

Check out _http://polishorigins.com/document/home_page_
(http://polishorigins.com/document/home_page)  for  info, and
_http://polishorigins.com_ (http://polishorigins.com)  for  the forums (ALL
English).  The webmaster is a VERY helpful guy and does  personalized tours
for genealogy hunters..

In a message dated 06/09/10 06:12:43 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sburke091 at comcast.net writes:

My  sister and I will be traveling to the Ukraine, Czech Republic, and
Poland to  visit areas where our ancestors lived.  We are also interested in
doing  research in Poland.  I am interested in finding someone to help me with
research either before our trip or during our trip.  I also need to hire
someone to be an interpreter and tour guide to take us to these places.   We
will fly into Warsaw sometime after July 24, 2010.  If anyone can give  me a
contact person or recommend a company, it would be greatly  appreciated.

Sandy  Burke