[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] name Mitzlaff

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Wed Jun 16 17:01:54 PDT 2010

Margaret,

I see them in the 1880 Ohio census and the 1900 New York census.
According to the 1900 census, both Reinhold or Rheinhardt and
Wilhelminne both came to the USA in 1875.   In 1900, Reinhold is noted
as being a naturalized citizen.   I have not looked further for the
passenger list for their arrival, but you might also want to find
Reinhold's petition for naturalization.

Gary Warner