[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynia marriage records 1883 & 1885 (Rokin/Rokyni, Rozyszcze, Lutzk)

Vince Tilroe vtilroe at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 21:56:10 PDT 2010

I have finally located the Kantorate marriage records of my 2nd
great-grandparents Martin Kotscherofski / Kotschorowski / Kaczerowski
and Ernestine Hanke, and what appears to be their shared siblings
Freidrich Kaczerowski and Christine Hanke [i.e. sisters marrying
brothers], thanks to SGGEE's indexing of the new batch of FHC films.
The problem is that I can't quite make out the script that indicates
their  parents' birth-places, although they all appear to be from Poland
(gubernias Warsaw & Petrikau).  Is there someone who is familar with
these records (FHC film 2380027 - Rozyszcze marriages) who can
interpret?  I can e-mail the scans off-list.

Thanks,

Vince Tilroe
**