[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynia marriage records 1883 & 1885 (Rokin/Rokyni, Rozyszcze, Lutzk)

albertmuth at aol.com albertmuth at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 10:15:24 PDT 2010

Hi Vince,

Kaczerowskis are from the parish of Ga~bin (Kirchspiel Gombin).  Your Martin is in the Master Pedigree
database with identification number I249955

Hankes are from the parish of Belchatow, from the village of Pawlowa.  Daniel Hanke is I249955

As you know, the marriage numbers from the Stpete records and those from the Rozyszcze series, including
film #2380027, do not coincide.

Martin Jr.'s marriage is 1883 #341
Friedrich's marriage is 1885 #300

Al Muth