[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Dilsner, Jabs, Freiheit, Gartman, etc. from Plock, Palmer SK, etc.

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 29 14:00:40 PDT 2010

Other surnames include Kirschner, Myers, Tetz, Mietz, Endress, Wolfe.  Other places include Cleveland, Argentina, Mazenod SK

I found a website for these families but cannot find a single contact name for the person who posted the information.  Some of the data does come from our SGGEE Members Only area so it involves someone who is or was a member.

If you know that person, could you please provide me an email address contact?  Please send it to me personally rather than to this mailing list.  I simply want to discuss with them the possibility of sharing some of their Plock pictures on our website.

Thank you.

Jerry Frank
SGGEE Webmaster