[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Reinhol(t)z

Edelgard Strobel udo-edelgard at freenet.de
Mon Mar 1 12:02:49 PST 2010

Hi Suzanne,

Johann Christian Reinholz, * Mai 31. 1834 in Piskory, Kalisz married Anna
Christine Geisler, *Oct. 26.1829 in Rosocha, Konin on Jan. 1st 1855 in
Stawiszyn.

He cannot be the father of your Christian, because in 1850 he was only 16
years old.

In 2006 you have given me some detailed informations on your family:

Christian Reinholz ur (1850 - 1926 USA) Kalisz? Pinino? Sluzewo?)

Brother to Michael Reinholz (see below), changed name to Christian Reinhold

            Zona: Louise Wentland (15 April 1858- 5 October 1923)  Imigrowac
1891

I have been looking for the places at
http://mapa.szukacz.pl/

and they are all in the Kujawsko-Pomorska area:

Sluzewo

1338 osób
woj. kujawsko-pomorskie
pow. aleksandrowski
gmina Aleksandrów Kujawski

Pinino

140 osób
woj. kujawsko-pomorskie
pow. rypinski
gmina Rogowo

another place in your spreadsheet was

Odolion

475 osób
woj. kujawsko-pomorskie
pow. aleksandrowski
gmina Aleksandrów Kujawski

(Imigrowac 1891 means immigrated in 1891)

Kujawsko-Pomorska is not the area where I am searching. Maybe other
researchers can give you further help.

Greetings from Germany,

Edelgard