[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] forgot the name = City of last residence somewhere

PnSWork at aol.com PnSWork at aol.com
Tue Mar 9 21:32:57 PST 2010

I would lean towards Wueste Kehle because Schlesien (Silesia) is  listed as
the province (next column over), and it is also near Trebnitz (the  home
town of the next group above the Radoj family).

The first part of the name (Wueste) could very well be abbreviated.

Good luck!

    -Paul

In a message dated 3/9/2010 8:35:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,