[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German Grammar

Susie Lewis lewisinwaterloo at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 11 14:01:38 PST 2010

Hi LloydYou are getting lots of good German Grammar responses.  My two bits is to consider one of the golden rules of marketing and writing:  'Who is your target audience?'.My suggestion would be to title the book in both languages.  English for your target audience and  the correct gramatical German translation right below it, or side by side, as you see fit.
It is wonderful that you are writing your Friedrich history.  I would be interested to see if you have a Julius Friedrich born Dec 19, 1891 in Malinowka, Chelm, Lublin, Poland in your tree.  I have a number of Freidrichs but going back run into a dead end with Julius.  I do have more info on him if that would help.Please feel free to e-mail me directly.
RegardsSusie