[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Mailing List etiquette - please read

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 12 12:27:10 PST 2010

Just a reminder to all about a few things:

1.  If you are responding to an archived message, please:
- After you hit the reply button, copy and paste the original subject line of the message in question to the subject line.  This will help us identify what the response is about.
- Delete the other non relevant messages from the response.

2.  It is probably best not to post personal information about others, such as health issues, on the mailing list.  If you want to relay such information privately, fine.  However, to post publicly can lead to embarrassment or undesirable intrusion in the private life of another.  I am sure that Rose has appreciated the kudos and well wishes expressed but such issues are best reserved for private correspondence.

If you have comments or concerns about either of these issues, please contact me privately rather than through the mailing list.

Thank you.

Jerry Frank
List Administrator