[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Appelt

Sandy Burke sburke091 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 14 09:32:46 PDT 2010

Seeking information on the German ancestors of Wenzel Appelt from the Czech Republic
 born Alt Harzdorf,Reichenberg, , Boehmen Koenigreich, Austria on 7/Nov. 1818, came to the U.S. in 1853, died in Detroit, MI on 12 April1854.

Married Caroline Altman 15 Nov 1842 in Alt Hardorf, Reichenberg, Austria.

Wenzel and Caroline Altman Appelt children were:  Amalia, Charles, Wenceslaus (Wencel or Marcel), Eduard, and Emil.

Their son Charles was my great grandfather, the father of Ella, who was my maternal grandmother.

 I am taking a research trip this summer and my brick wall is Wenzel Appelt.