[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Dabie / Dombie Luth. - Cerecki / Zeretzke from Zelgoszcz

Beth Burke mackzie at tds.net
Sun Mar 14 18:25:39 PDT 2010

I always find these messages interesting, even if they are not answering my
questions.

I do have one comment regarding Rose's message from below.  Rose, you
mentioned that our volunteers try their best!  In my experience, they do
more than try!

My (oft times) incredibly stupid questions are always answered, and done so
with great respect.  I have never met another group of people who are all
addicted to the same drug (i.e. genealogy) that are so supportive of each
other!  One of these days, we will indeed figure out that we are all
related!  Maybe that's why we get along so well - we all have so much in
common!

Beth Burke
Verona, WI