[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Map/timeline details

Greg Mason gmason001 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 07:02:57 PDT 2010

I am researching villages in the vicinity of Annopol Poland  (approximately 40miles SW of Lublin, coordinates 50> 53' N  by 21>51' E ) in the time period 1880 - 1910
Can anyone tell me where I could locate a detailed map showing the timeline of boundary changes in this area between the Austrian Empire and Russia from the time Russia annexed Lublin Province until WWI?   Thanks for your help.  Greg Mason