[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Map/timeline details

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 17 09:25:13 PDT 2010

Greg,

This map http://www.philatelicdatabase.com/austria/austro-hungarian-empire-map-1814-1914/   is not very detailed but it shows the boundary as it existed from 1814 through WW I as well as the small chunk that was taken by Russia in 1815 in the area you are considering.  Except for that small chunk, the northern boundary did not change during that time frame.

You may be able to use it in conjunction with the boundary shown on   http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/digkonyv/topo/200e/40-51.jpg   to figure out if it impacted your specific village.

Jerry