[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Researching the FOERSTER family

Mcl3900 at aol.com Mcl3900 at aol.com
Fri Mar 19 18:54:55 PDT 2010

Dear Fellow Researchers:

I am requesting help with the FOERSTER  family.  The  family comprises the
father August (dob 1851) , mother Rosalie Kuihn (dob 4  Apr 1862), two
brothers Gottfried (dob 10 May 1880) and Gottlieb (17 March  1886) and two
sisters Emma (4 Sept 1889) and Anna (29 June  1891).   The 1910 census indicates
they were Rus-German.  I was  fortunate enough to find the ship's record for
their entry into the  US.  Gottfried's last residence is shown as JUOTINSKE,
Gottlieb's is  JUSTYNOWKE, PULIN, and the records for August, Rosalie, Emma
and Anna indicated  they traveled together from PULIN.

At this point I hit a brick wall but hope I can trace  them further back
and maybe even into Germany.  I would really  appreciate any help anyone can
shed on my FOERSTER  branch.  I wish to  thank you in advance for your help.

Respectfully,
Lloyd Michael  McLarty