[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Researching the FOERSTER family

Bronwyn Klimach bronklimach at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 03:54:13 PDT 2010

 Lloyd,
As well as these locations (which look badly spelt but might be identifiable
by someone able to find and view the ship manifest), have you looked at
Church books for where the extended family settled in USA?  These will often
give more information than appears on certificates issued.  Location is
all-important in tracing your family's records back in Europe.
Good luck,
Bronwyn.