[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ship's Manifests

Allyn Brosz zsorba99 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 20 12:52:47 PDT 2010

There are differences, and to some extent it depends on the time period in
question. U.S. laws required more information as the regulation of
immigration tightened. Also, I've found differences in the ages of people
listed, particularly the ages of children. Sometimes people appear on one
list and not the other. I haven't found a good general explanation for these
differences, but the same principle applies here as in other areas of your
research:  examine, evaluate, and compare every data source that's available
to you.

Best Wishes
Allyn Brosz
Washington, DC