[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Researching the FOERSTER family

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Sun Mar 21 15:34:48 PDT 2010

I had excellent success by emailing the EZA  _http://ezab.de/_
(http://ezab.de/)
(THE  EVANGELICAL  CENTRAL  ARCHIVE  IN  BERLIN   they obtained many of
               the Lutheran church books after  WWII)
With less information than you have,  they replied in 24 hours  (!!!)
with 8 siblings  (4 unknown) & a mariage,  When I  replied that was
a second marriage,  and repeated the name of the first wife,
in another 3 days they found another sibling, and the death of the  first
wife.
 It took about a week to obtain all their church records   (births,
marriages & death)  for a great head-start.  No guarantee  you'll be as successful,
 but it's via email

Also,  did you sift thru the 287 "Foerster's" in the SGGEE Data  base?
There are 16 "August's"  (first or middle name)
 3   "Gottfried's"         "
17  "Gottlieb's"                 "
27 "Anna's" & 1 "Emma"    "

Bob

In a message dated 03/19/10 06:57:54 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,