[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] From Germany straight to Volhynia

Spaghettitree at aol.com Spaghettitree at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 10:36:23 PDT 2010

Perhaps this book will help you - The Emigration from Germany to Russia in
the Years 1763 to 1862, by Karl Stumpp, 1982, a reprint by the American
Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 613 D Street, Lincoln, NE  68502.
More than 1,000 pages.

Maureen

In a message dated 3/24/2010 10:12:01 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,