[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kaminonka

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sat May 1 09:45:29 PDT 2010

Further correspondence with Jenny revealed that the Kamionka she was referring to (Russia, 1911), was found a 1911 manifest of her ancestor.  He was living in Kamionka and left behind brother Ernst Grenke in Krenitschki, Volhynia (also written Kresnischki on another manifest for another relative).   I think this may be in the Tuszyn area.

Rose Ingram.