Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Südpreußen

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Tue May 4 08:14:55 PDT 2010

Thank you for posting this, Reiner.  We already have copies of these maps on hand and hope to make them available on our website within a few months, as soon as we can figure out the ideal format for offering them.

We would also like to find volunteers willing to index all the villages on these maps.

Jerry