[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Flatt Family

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sun May 9 13:37:24 PDT 2010

Pathen = godparents

Go to http://www.sggee.org/research/PublicDatabases - the first section.  When you open either birth, marriage, death you will see a box titled "Good News".  Follow instructions there for viewing original records.  In your case, after finding Volyn, click on through on Lutsk.

In the search part of the above page, search for Flatt and Flath.

Jerry