[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: Friedrich Beier and Anna Kruger

Eduardo Kommers eduardo.kommers at gmail.com
Fri May 14 04:53:50 PDT 2010

Eddetta, I have checked the arrivals here in Brazil.
There are BEYER here.

Here some of them:
- GUSTAV BEYER with wife MATHILD and son ALFRED arrived in 1923.
- GUSTAVE BEYER with wife Elisabeth and and 7 child arrived in 1890.

There is a JOSEPH BEYER with japanese nationality (?!) who arrived in 1956.

Eduardo