[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location of Kasmirowka

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Fri May 14 09:22:17 PDT 2010

Beth,

There are only a few records in our Master Pedigree Database (MPD) with
the location Kasmirowka.    Other than the records you note below, they
are for the Henkel family, who show the location as Kasimirowka or
Kasmierowka, Kiev, , Russia.

I note also that for the family you note below, that the mother is shown
as born in Romanowka, and that is most likely in the Rozyszcze parish of
Volhynia, so children born a bit further east is certainly a possibility.

Gary Warner